Str. Braka Danevi 4/8 • Stip 2000, Republic of Macedonia
firstname.lastname@example.org • +38972246352
~ SIA Close Protection L3, FPOSI L3, AoFAQ, M.I.R.A., ILS ~
~US visa B1/B2 till 2027~
SECURITY MANAGEMENT / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Possessing ten years of military background focusing on Close Protection, Force Protection, and Antiterrorism security services as a Military police officer, in addition to providing information technology support as an IT Help Desk Technician. Served in multiple overseas deployments in austere environments while working with several nationalities. Highly qualified in supporting all administrative and operational aspects of movement and static security operations, including existing movement security policies and procedures, personnel recovery and accountability of local national operations. Physically fit, able to recognize and defuse potentially dangerous situations, whilst remaining calm under extreme pressure – able to adapt and improvise in response to different situations, that involves control, risk assessment and split second decision making and being responsible for those decisions.
Highlights of Security expertise:
• Close Protection
• Personal Security PPO
• Weapons Handling
• Conflict Management
• Risk Assessment
• Convoy Operations
• Quick Reaction Force
• Emergency Drills
• Military Policing
• Vehicle/Building Search
• Situational Training
• Security Management
• Shooting house drills
• IT Technical Support
• Advanced, Defensive & Evasive Driving
MACEDONIAN ARMY, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Military Police – IT Help Desk Technician, 6/2013 – 12/2016, 6/2017 – 9/2017
• Managed all help desk duties related functions, tackling every challenge both accurately and in a timely fashion. Exemplifying extensive knowledge of customer service and technical operations in both call center and help desk environments.
• Supervise the operation and maintenance of over seventy computers and the instillation online network (classified, confidential, and unclassified).
• Inventoried and managed printers, desktops, laptops, cables, hard drives, and monitors for repair programs
• Demonstrated my skills as a help desk technician by migrating 1,000 end users email account with the help of one co-worker and minimal supervision
• Skilled in test equipment operation, equipment testing, and troubleshooting methods
• Develop, configure, maintain, support, and optimize all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links.
• Prepare, install and maintain hardware, software, and peripheral equipment (Windows XP and Windows 7, 8, 10).
• Identified and resolved software and hardware problems. Kept a resolution database to prevent future issues and to support further troubleshooting in the future.
• Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and responsible for identifying and implementing “best practice” processes
• Planned, developed and implemented new support policies and procedures by establishing company-wide help desk systems and processes for managing and tracking to provide trend analysis and ticket reporting
• Identified opportunities and developed productivity support tools to align with the unit’s requirements.
• Support tools included desktop operating systems; PC, laptop, and server applications; telecommunication support, Microsoft active directory, e-mail, calendaring and handheld platforms; office automation tools; intranet and video teleconferencing support solutions and remote user support.
• Planned, coordinated, and oversaw the renewal of the main command network infrastructure ensuring the stable operation of all IT assets.
• Created training materials, schedule, and documented related compliance for IT section staff.
• Work with a variety of voice- and text-based communications technology including local cell phone, regional and global satellite phone, tactical military radio, and UHF/VHF radio.
MACEDONIAN ARMY, Kabul, Afghanistan
Force Protection Specialist, 1/2011 – 7/2011, 12/2016 – 6/2017
• Provide Force Protection for coalition forces and support International Military Police in NATO Headquarters in Afghanistan (Mission: Resolute Support).
• Member of the Quick Reaction Force (QRF) responsible for emergency and tactical response within 15 minutes of emergencies taking place on and off installation.
• Responsible for developing, administering, and coordinating operations between the security operations center and other post entities to provide security oversight and support.
• Enforces security procedures to prevent breaches of security and ensure the safety of personnel located on installation.
• Accountable for escorting local nationals in classified areas.
• Conducts mobile (foot and armored) patrols and security surveillance on and off installation. Guarding all main towers and entry points. Monitor entry and exist of vehicles and personnel. Authenticate vehicle permits and examine vehicles for potential threats and explosive devices.
• Validate personnel’s identification through scanners (AS&E operator/ image analysis).
• Maintains a record of all watch activities.
MACEDONIAN ARMY, Kumanovo
Command Sniper, 03/2009 – 06/2013
• Infantry Command Sniper
• Successfully led and participated in training programs with many soldiers
• Reliable, diligent and flexible professional with superb communication capabilities
• As a Sniper i preformed working in a highly competitive and stressful environment
• Trained and participated in live fire maneuvers
• Provided long ranger precision fire on designated targets
• Provided and relayed Observations on areas of interest
• Eliminated hostile forces (training)
• Provided medical care on the battle field
• Special sniper tasks
• Fire support for the team
• Recognize enemy personnel quickly
• Estimate ranges
• Move without detection
• Use cover, concealment and camouflage
• Use maps, sketches, aerial photos and the compass
• Destruction and neutralizing hostile high officials
• Endure long periods of waiting
• Small Unit Tactics
• Extensive Deployment time in Urban Combat environment
MACEDONIAN ARMY, Skopje
Military Police, 12/2007 – 03/2009
• Vigilant Military Police Officer with a strong desire to ensure the safety of military personnel and civilian visitors to the base
• Adept at identifying possible security and safety issues
• Specialize in maintaining a visible presence while ensuring that all military facilities are kept safe and secure
• CPT Team – Team Leader Sniper
• Close protection VIP persons
• Special force ops
• Personal/Travel Security
• Event Security
• Convoy Operations
• Criminal Investigations
• Urban Area Force Protection
Personal Security Detail
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
DSU “NAUM NAUMOVSKI BORCE” PROBISHTIP, MACEDONIA
MILITARY POLICE, SPECIAL FORCES, CLOSE PROTECTION, FORCE PROTECTION, SHOOTING HOUSE, FIRST AID LEVEL 3, SNIPER SPECIALIST, IT SPECIALIST AND CONVOY SECURITY TRAINING
SIA CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATIVE L3, FPOSI L3, AOFAQ, M.I.R.A., ILS
BALKAN SECURITY ACADEMY, NOVI SAD, SERBIA
AS&E OPERATOR/IMAGE ANALYSIS TRAINING COURSE FOR: ZPORTAL, GEMINI, & SMARTCHECK
Platforms: Windows XP/7/8/10, iOS, Linux, Android
Software: MS Office (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, InfoPath), Microsoft Active directory, MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Suite (including Adobe Connect), Auto CAD, Adobe Photoshop CC, Falcon View, Acronis True Image, ABBYY Fine Reader, CorelDraw
Weapons: CZ9, Glock 17-19, M9, M4, AP M72(AK-47), M72 B1, Sniper M72, Sniper M93(Black Arrow), MG3, M84, AGS-30, FN MINIMI
Fluent Languages: English, Macedonian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Serbian