Yazda is looking for a professional Security Officer to supervise Yazda`s guards to maintain the safe and secure environment for Yazda`s premises, assets, and personnel by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel in the different location in Iraq. This position will work directly with Yazda`s country director in Iraq and all Yazda`s Office managers in Sinjar, Bashiqa, and Duhok.
- Manage and supervise guards in different offices by giving them instructions and notes.
- Make sure all premises are locked by the end of working hours
- Attend local meetings related to the security situation.
- Hold weekly/monthly meetings with guards
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report immediately and in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly buildings and perimeter
- Design and update security plans depending on the situation.
- Advice Yazda`s expats on their traveling routes plan
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Security Officer or relevant position is preferred
- Trained security Officer is desired
- Integrity and professionalism are required
- High school or university degree is preferred.
- Safety Management and Reporting Skills are desired
- Willingness to travel between Dohuk, Sinjar, Bashiqa and Bahzani and other areas of Kurdistan/Iraq if needed.
- Live and work in Sinjar if needed.