Responsible for the guarding, patrolling, and monitoring of designated areas.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Execute general security measures as directed.
- Perform Access Point security as directed.
- Perform perimeter security as directed.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
- Must be fluent in English.
- Candidates must be qualified to provide security in lethal and non-lethal forms
- Required to be in good physical condition and present an impeccable professional appearance.
- Candidates will not consume alcoholic beverages or use any other inhibiting chemical substance either on or off duty while employed in this position.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle with manual transmission.
- Ability to obtain an EBSSA security driving certification.
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a military background with at least 3 years experience or EBSSA Static Security Guard certification
- Must possess and maintain valid state driver’s license and/or Country of residency equivalent.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.